Fwd: PGP Signing

Allan Irving allanirving at allanirving.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 13:44:53 UTC 2014

Think I understand it now! :)

With the smart card, I presume I don't need to worry about creating a
separate signing key etc? Saw it in the original Debian guide and it was
confusing as hell

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, copyrighted and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return email and delete the message and any attachments. *