Airport alternative

Allan Irving allanirving at allanirving.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 17:06:54 UTC 2014

I need something to do what it does, similarly but cannot think of a simple
solution off the top of my head. Simply a router to work on an existing set
up that can connect via Wifi and therefore extend the network and allow me
to have a private sub network with a hard drive and printer attached to the
Airport alternative, allowing me to have my own private network drive and
printer on a  university network.

Any ideas?

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, copyrighted and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return email and delete the message and any attachments. *