abolishing cash/banknotes?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 20:13:11 UTC 2014

ZeroHedge is the NaturalNews of economic blogging. They have predicted
200 of the last 1 recessions.

The HSBC cash restriction is about pressure from the government after
HSBC was busted blatantly money-laundering for drug cartels. The
restriction does not apply to non-cash transactions. Despite
scaremongering from foolish people.