cryptoparty presentations

Felix C. Stegerman flx at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 20 21:47:24 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-20 11:30, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
> * Felix C. Stegerman <flx at fsfe.org> [2014-01-13 21:03:17 +0100]:
>
>> On 2014-01-13 13:58, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
>>> * Felix C. Stegerman <flx at fsfe.org> [2014-01-09 00:34:51
>>> +0100]:

>>> I just see the first two slides after activating java script.
>>
>> There's 3 links: one to each actual presentation.  I've added
>> some arrows; maybe they'll make it more obvious.

>>> Regards, Matthias
>
> Now I found it. Very detailed description. Might be good for others
> to use them in their presentations.

That's the idea.  Everything should be CC-BY-SA.

I used the slides last Tuesday at the CryptoParty Maurice and I
organised together with the Nijmegen LUG.  We still need to
incorporate some feedback -- to make it more accessible for
non-technical audiences -- and translate it to Dutch (and German -- if
I can find the time).

At that point the material should hopefully be suitable for
CryptoParties for both technical and non-technical audiences (although
the presentations themselves -- and which slides are used -- will
obviously be different) as well as being an online resource (e.g. for
those unable to attend, for those who want to look up something
afterwards, for those who want to help their family and friends, etc.).

> Regards, Matthias

- - Felix

- --
Felix C. Stegerman
vice-coordinator, dutch fellowship group of fsfe