BibOS Admin at FOSDEM

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 13 11:24:41 UTC 2014

* Carsten Agger <agger at modspil.dk> [2013-12-29 06:42:59 +0100]:

> I hope to see people at FOSDEM. I've submitted at couple of lightning
> talk proposals, and they have accepted one, namely about BibOS Admin,
> which a remote administration system for GNU/Linux systems which was
> built as a substitute for Canonical's Landscape product.

Congratulations that your talk was accepted. I'll be there, so will many
others from FSFE.

Rainer and Erik will send some more information about FSFE's social
event at FOSDEM.

Looking forward to see you!
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Vice President FSFE
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290