FOSDEM 2014

Albert Dengg albert at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 8 20:01:02 UTC 2014

hi,
On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 08:50:54PM +0100, Fernando Reis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've become recently a fellow of the FSFE and I'm looking for
> opportunities for meeting other fellows. I would like to understand
> better how I can contribute to the "cause".
>
> I'm considering going to FOSDEM (it will be a first for me) and I'm
> wondering if FSFE people get together at the occasion. Are there
> other more experienced fellows going to FOSDEM 2014?
well, that always depends on the definition of "expirienced", i can
guarantee however that there will be fellows around that have been
active for some amount of time, so yes fosdem is definitly a place to
get to know other fellows and get to know each other.
(of course not everybody has free time always...)

regards,
albert