Christmas Gift Discussion

Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild repentinus at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 7 14:57:45 UTC 2014

Hackers for Freedom,

Our January newsletter[1] is out and it is pretty obvious now what I
wanted to discuss here.

Did you get any cool DIY presents? Do you have any non-free presents you
have found a worthy use for?

[1] https://fsfe.org/news/nl/nl-201401.html

Being a bookworm and ink aficionado, my presents were all of the
non-digital variety, so I do not have any freedom issues. I did not get
any cool DIY items for Christmas either, so I can only tell you that I
am very happy with the obscure Estonian-language books and the beautiful
stationery I did get as a gift.

As I do not have much to share on the digital front, I am all the more
eager to hear your stories, so don't be shy!

Cheers,
--
Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild
FSFE Fellowship Representative