timeline for 2014? (Re: FSFE Newsletter – January 2014)

Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild repentinus at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 7 14:50:35 UTC 2014

On 07/01/14 07:52, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Sunday 05 January 2014 at 19:02:15, Free Software Foundation Europe wrote:
>> [Read online: http://fsfe.org/news/nl/nl-201401.en.html]
>
> Thanks Heiki, for a nice FSFE newsletter! :)

I am glad you liked it. Thanks!

>> == From Yuletide to Full-Blown Winter ==
>> Hence, it is only
>> fitting to begin with a short review of what 2014 has got in store for
>> us during the next few months.
>
> When reading this section it just occurred to me:
> How nice would it have been to see a fancy graphical timeline?
>
> Maybe like the fairphone schedule, though theirs only works as pdf.
> http://www.fairphone.com/2013/11/29/production-update-delivery-schedule/#more-3970

It would probably be very nice, literally more eye-catching.
Unfortunately, I did not think of this and even if I had, I am not
particularly good with design. But this is definitely something to keep
in mind for future texts that have a chronological overview of something.

--
Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild
FSFE Fellowship Representative
mailto:repentinus at fsfe.org