timeline for 2014? (Re: FSFE Newsletter – January 2014)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jan 7 07:52:06 UTC 2014

On Sunday 05 January 2014 at 19:02:15, Free Software Foundation Europe wrote:
> [Read online: http://fsfe.org/news/nl/nl-201401.en.html]

Thanks Heiki, for a nice FSFE newsletter! :)

> == From Yuletide to Full-Blown Winter ==
> Hence, it is only
> fitting to begin with a short review of what 2014 has got in store for
> us during the next few months.

When reading this section it just occurred to me:
How nice would it have been to see a fancy graphical timeline?

Maybe like the fairphone schedule, though theirs only works as pdf.
http://www.fairphone.com/2013/11/29/production-update-delivery-schedule/#more-3970

Just an idea,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner