Free Software "cloud computing"

Vicen Rodriguez Vicen_Rodriguez at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 12 14:56:59 UTC 2014

Hi Lucile,

I think "open source cloud computing" is used, at least in most of the
cases, as a short way to say "open source software for building private
and public clouds". OpenStack (http://www.openstack.org/) is, maybe, the
main example of that.
Do you think there is any other meaning for that expression?

Best regards

Vicen