A question about open databases license

Michel Roche listes.pichel at free.fr
Mon Dec 15 16:45:42 UTC 2014

Le 11/12/2014 23:53, David Boddie a écrit :
> On Thursday 11. December 2014, David Boddie wrote:
>>
>> If I find other presentations, I'll let you know.
>
> Following up on my own mail, here's a presentation (PDF) I found:
>
> http://www.gfdrr.org/sites/gfdrr/files/5.MET%20Norway_Kristiansen%20and%20Lyng%20GFDRR_Oct%2028.pdf
>
> I also found an interesting blog article about a conference, "Taking re-use
> to the next level", that took place in 2012:
>
> http://blog.okfn.org/2012/03/23/epsi-platform-conference-2012/
>
> I've been watching/listening to the Plenary 1 video, embedded in that
> article.
>
> David

Thank you David for those pointers. I haven't been through the videos
but the first doc is very interesting for me as it expresses the view
from a publishing organization.

Well, the IT people were finally enthousiastic for my advice and that
wille help them for sure to publish some datasets. Of course there will
be some that won't be published at once now, but putting things on the
rails remains a good objective.

I'll let you know on this list (or on FSFE blog) when they'll have begun
publishing datasets.

Michel Roche