Any Media and Personal Hosting Service To Suggest?

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_fsfe at aross.me
Fri Aug 22 08:41:33 UTC 2014

I'm also looking for hosting, mainly for mediagoblin so I need tb's of
storage but I also want it to not cost me much more then buying the hard
drives myself. I just need a place with the upstream bandwidth for
streaming and transferring video. a service that does all the hard stuff
would save me a lot of time. ethics of the company are also important to me.

It needs to be a service that can communicate in English.

thank you :)