Any hosting service to suggest?

Gianfranco gianfranco.pellegrino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:31:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

just before receiving my FairPhone I'd like to setup the server side
(for synchronization) using OwnCloud but I'd try installing MediaGoblin,
Pump, and whatever could help me to go away from centralized services.

Which hosting service would you suggest me to achieve it?

I'm currently based in Munich but I don't see any need of restrictions
other than: European provider, Free Software friendly, of course
reasonably cheap. :)

I'm sure some of you might already have a setup similar to what I
described above, so... what are you using?

Thanks in advance and ciao!

Gianfranco