Can we make the web shop more visible?

Allan Irving allanirving at allanirving.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 16:15:14 UTC 2014

May be hijacking this thread somehow, but it is related.

Could a size chart be added as a S, M, L etc. tend to mean very little to not only myself but most. As in a size chart for these specific shirts as a M in these may be a S I wear in others.

Partly the reason I haven't bought one yet or a hoodie!

- Sent from my toaster using recycled electrons.