Microblogging + RSS for private use

Ilias K. ilias.k.cs at freemail.gr
Sun Aug 3 21:34:15 UTC 2014

I've setup a local GNU Social server and it looks great so far, having a
Twitter Bridge plugin pre-installed which I can tweak, and of course the
ability to follow any other Gnu Social user. All that remains is
figuring out how to subscribe to arbitrary RSS feeds and display them in
my timeline.
Does pump.io offer such functionality out of the box? I'll look into it
too, thanks!

Are GNU Social and pump.io related, by the way?

P.S. I'm leaving home tomorrow for a week, so I'll respond to any
answers then.

Στις 08/03/2014 10:06 PM, ο/η Robert Martinez έγραψε: