English version of the tool leaflet to comment on

Lucile Falgueyrac lucile.falg at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 31 15:20:04 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

The new English version of the tool leaflet is almost done. It is quite
different from the original German one.

--> the language needs to be proofread
--> the text (actual content) needs to be checked

Ideas / critics / remarks welcome!
Since I sent the source file to designers@, I'm just attaching the pdf
here to have less conflicts. Just tell me if you need them.

I sent the following points to designers@, but your are also welcome to
comment on it:

--> colours are slightly different
--> I couldn't arrange the text nicely -> word breaks are very bad and
non consistent, as is justification. The little boxes look terrible if
justified, the big texts look messy if not justified
--> the third box of the third inside panel is special, if know how to
make it look better please tell me

Any other advice? Feedback?

Thanks!

Best,
Lucile
--
Lucile Falgueyrac - Free Software Foundation Europe
FSFE, Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin
XMPP : lucile.falg at jabber.fsfe.org

Support FSFE! https://fsfe.org/