Project ara

Andrés Muñiz Piniella andresmp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 06:47:01 UTC 2013

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/motorola-announces-project-ara-a-modular-phone-hardware-platform/

This is promissing!
Please join me asking for freesoftware/hardware!

Thanks for writing in with your interest about Project Ara! If you don't have an Android or iPhone, that's alright! We're working on a way for you to participate and will be in touch via email within a week or so. We won't forget about you. We promise! If you have a question or need technical support, you can expect a response within two business days. We're glad to have you on board!