Native English speaker on Monday

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 25 13:32:51 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

the texts are now ready to be proofread!
We are working in a pad [1] to finalise the text. Tomorrow morning, the
proofreading should be finished to include the texts in the timeline [2].

You don't have to add/delete content! Please try to make it sound more proper
and if possible, economise words. I kindly ask you to use British English to
make it consistent.

Thank you very much for helping with this! Native speakers are very important
for our work, especially in contexts like this one.

Best regards,
Max

[1] https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/timeline_text
[2] https://test.fsfe.org/timeline