First success: Status of compulsory routers in Germany

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 18 10:35:40 UTC 2013

Until now all the articles were in German, so here a short summary about
compulsory routers in Germany, and our work on this:
https://blogs.fsfe.org/mk/?p=1163.

As said before I would be very much interested if you have similar
problems in your countries.

Best Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Vice President FSFE
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003