Project ara

Andres a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Tue Nov 5 06:52:46 UTC 2013

Mauricio Nascimento <aurion at fsfe.org> escribió:
>On 2013-10-31 11:33, Mauricio Nascimento wrote:
>> On 2013-10-31 07:47, Andrés Muñiz Piniella wrote:
>>> 
>>>
>http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/motorola-announces-project-ara-a-modular-phone-hardware-platform/
>>>
>>> This is promissing!
>>> Please join me asking for freesoftware/hardware!
>
>This is really promissing and I think we should collaborate with free
>software and ideas for that project.
>I already registered myself some days ago.
>
An update, good news! No compromise using propietary apps since they are preparing a web page:
Daniel M wrote:

Hello Ara Scouts,Four things: first, you are all amazing! 28K+ snippets in just a few days exceeded all of our expectations. We're loving your reactions, doodles, selfies, encouragement, worries and suggestions: all of it. We are extending both our research team and our analytical tools to handle such an outpouring of awesomeness.Second, we'll keep this mission open for another week. We want to give time for non-Android/iPhone users (especially feature phone participants) to get involved, and their web form is just going up in the next few days. So, for those who have already completed the mission, feel free to add more of your own snippets, like or comment on others' snippets and refer any feature phone folks you think might want to jump into the conversation. For those who haven't started, you still have time.Third, thank you for your patience. We have had an order of magnitude more involvement than we planned for, but that has resulted in a few hiccups (i.e., network timeo
 uts).
Things will be much smoother in subsequent missions.Fourth, I wanted to give you a heads-up on what's next. We'll be doing a mission about once a month over the next 6 - 12 months. We will soon start blogging about what we've learned so all of you (and the rest of the world) can see the kind of inspiration you're providing to the project.Thanks again for jumping in. It's clear we are going to do some epic work together!// danielDaniel Makoski // Creative DirectorAdvanced Technologies & Projects // Motorola - a Google company at mak0skiP.S.If you can't access the dscout app to reply to this message, you can get in touch with the Ara team atprojectara at dscout.com.Unsubscribe Here© 2013 dscout inc.

-- 
Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.

More information about the Discussion mailing list