Kontalk messenger

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Sun May 5 13:39:13 UTC 2013

Although I really would like that, I think Kontalk is not ready for
this yet. It would mean a possible explosion of new registrations - as
much as my server can take, which is quite a lot, but that's not the
problem, I prefer to wait for the XMPP switch.
Is there a NL for targeted to developers? Kontalk really needs people
to work on it :-)

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Massimo Barbieri <massimo at fsfe.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Il 02/05/2013 17:52, Matthias Kirschner ha scritto:
>> I am one of them, and I also like it very much!
>
> How can we help in order to increase the Kontalk network? Do you think
> it can be mentioned in the next nl release?
>
> Ciao,
> Massimo
>

> --
> XMPP: massimo at jabber.fsfe.org