Could there be a law to protect the free choice of operating system?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu May 2 07:27:48 UTC 2013

Hello Vincen,

* Vicen Rodriguez <Vicen_Rodriguez at fsfe.org> [2013-03-26 09:02:39 +0100]:

> Yesterday (25/03/2013), I received a message from Mr. Nicholas Banasevic
> (Head of Unit, European Comission, GD Competition) as answer to the
> message I sent to Mr. Joaquín Almunia in March 7th. The message from Mr.
> Nicholas Banasevic is in Spanish, as the one I sent to Mr. Joaquín
> Almunia.
>
> Here is a translation of the message (the translation is made by me and
> maybe is not a good translation):

[...]

Thanks a lot for your work!! Did he reply by e-mail? Could you forward
me the e-mail-adress? I would also offer them help, if they have any
questions about this topic.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003