Request for Comment: Booth banderole

Christian Kalkhoff softmetz at fsfe.org
Fri Jun 28 17:12:32 UTC 2013

Hi Erik!

Am Montag, 24. Juni 2013, 15:27:08 schrieb Erik Albers:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Actually our colleague Anna Morris in UK is working on something similar by
> now, so I can notify you as soon as the design is done and printing is
> possible.

Indeed I read about it and it gave me this inspiration. As I understand Anna's
mail, the FSFE banner is a banner as used in demonstrations. If she already on
something like what I described, that's great.

Best,
Christian

--
Christian Kalkhoff - Softwarebefreier - software liberator
Fellow of FSFE - Support FSFE! http://fsfe.org/support/?softmetz