Security and Javascript

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Fri Jun 28 14:12:38 UTC 2013

"Andreas K. Foerster" <list at akfoerster.de> writes:
> Another issue you haven't mentioned yet is, that most of it is
> unfree software that runs on the computer of the users.

I again think that I'd much rather support free web applications than
try to lobby against web applications in general. It's just a computing
model similar to thin clients. Often it's also much easier to get the
general population to start using a free software web application than
to get them to use a free software native application.