Request for Comment: Booth banderole

Christian Kalkhoff softmetz at fsfe.org
Sat Jun 22 20:23:08 UTC 2013

HI,

today I thought about booth decoration (we have a pavilion, 3x3m) and had the
idea of a banderole around the roof.  Per side the banderole would be ca.
3m*30cm. On the sides there would be written

"Free Software - Free Society"

and on the front (and possibly back) there would be written

"Free Software Foundation Europe"

So the claim is visible when one approaches from the sides and the
organization can be identified when standing in front of it.

Since I am neither designer nor very gifted when it comes to visual
imagination I want your opinion if this idea could work.

Best,
Christian
--
Christian Kalkhoff - Softwarebefreier - software liberator
Fellow of FSFE - Support FSFE! http://fsfe.org/support/?softmetz