German Parliament elections: The parties' positions on Free Software

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Jul 3 05:46:50 UTC 2013

Today we published the results of our questions to the political parties
in Germany for the Federal election in September. Thanks to Martin and
Max we have an English translation of the summary under:
http://fsfe.org/news/2013/news-20130703-01.en.html

We would be very happy if you help us to reproduce such activities in
other countries as well (we had Switzerland and Austria before, and
there are good questions from April in France). For more information
see:
http://fsfe.org/campaigns/askyourcandidates/askyourcandidates.en.html

Best Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003