[Fsuk-manchester] [FSFE-Manc] Software Freedom Day: Hunt for Skype alternatives

Anna Morris say.hello.to.anna at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:56:08 UTC 2013

hum, well I am sure sam and I will try that at some point with the fsfe
server and see how we go - I am aware vaguely as to why this is so
difficult, but at the same time, I don’t see how cisco have managed to do
it as it sounds like the same thing. I always figured it was simply the use
of a shared server/group of servers that made it work - but it seems not.

Anna

www.ethical-pets.co.uk - The pet shop thats *all sorts *of ethical!