Fwd: Internship opportunities at UNESCO (DRUPAL)

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Thu Sep 27 15:31:42 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

perhaps this is of interest to some of you:

UNESCO is looking for interns who would like to work on Drupal.

Best regards,
Karsten

----- Forwarded message from "Storti, Davide" <d.storti at unesco.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).