Ebook readers

Carsten Agger agger at modspil.dk
Mon Sep 24 09:23:35 UTC 2012

In these "Free Your Android" times I was wondering if anyone has had
good experience with free software-friendly ebook readers?

There's the Amazon Kindle which is actually a nice device in that it
shows the text in a very "book-like" fashion, but unfortunately it's
based on proprietary software and a DRM-ridden business model.

I suppose any tablet PC would do, running GNU/Linux, but tablet screens
are still "back-lit" unlike the Kindle and thus more of a strain for the
eyes. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Carsten

--