Software Freedom Day: Hunt for Skype alternatives

Sam Tuke samtuke at fsfe.org
Tue Sep 18 17:09:29 UTC 2012

On Sunday 16 Sep 2012 17:06:19 Ben Finney wrote:
> abrupt terminations around 5 or 10
> minutes into a call are almost certain for me.

I used to experience exactly the same issue with Empathy and my localphone.com
account. Since moving back to UK from Germany and mainly using the client on
my N900 I haven't had this problem fortunately.

I also have great trouble with the linphone interface - it's confusing how to
put in your account details.

Best,

Sam.
--
Sam Tuke
Campaign Manager
IM : samtuke at jabber.fsfe.org
Latest UK Free Software news: uk.fsfe.org
Is freedom important to you? Join the fellowship.fsfe.org