Terms of Service - Didn't Read: help them grow!

Léopold Baillard leobaillard at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 17 09:15:57 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

Maybe you've heard about Hugo Roy's wonderful initiative: Terms of
Service - Didn't Read that he launched recently with Michiel de Jong and
Jan-Christoph Borchardt. Their project aims at making you aware of what
you agree to when you click without thinking on the "I accept the terms
of service" on all the websites on which you have created an account. By
rating them from A (good) to E (very bad), they help every one of us to
actually now about what we are getting into.

Here is the website: <http://tos-dr.info/>.

These three people have lives and they do not allow them to contribute
as much as they'd like to the project. That's why they want to raise
money to be able to hire someone to help them.

So now it's our turn to help them for all the good job they've done and
that they will continue to do! You can contribute on their Indiegogo's
campaign here: <http://www.indiegogo.com/terms-of-service-didnt-read>.

--
Léopold Baillard
- FSFE intern in Berlin -

E-mail : leobaillard at fsfe.org
Mobile : + 49 (0) 151 21 40 55 46
GPG : 59C6 1CCA 2343 8DE4 D4FF D96A BC55 4A21 3B90 C658