petition: official currency code for Bitcoin (BTC?)

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Sat Nov 17 18:19:21 UTC 2012

Aye.

I think there is little reason to suppose that a group of people (mostly)
united in matters of software freedom would share a common view on bitcoin.

I don't think it is the business of FSFE or FSF to make a comment on
bitcoin but further getting a consensus among members may not be possible
anyway.

Sam