PDFReaders 2.0 - Your help is needed!

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed May 30 11:54:41 UTC 2012

Here MJ Ray's suggestion to promote the guest accounts more on the
Fellowship wiki. What do you think: would it be better to have an
additional register guest account? Or should we have a "register", which
leads to a seperated page where you can either Join the Fellowship or
you can register a guest account for the wiki?

Regards,
Matthias

* MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> [2012-05-24 18:37:10 +0100]:

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003