PDFReaders 2.0 - Your help is needed!

Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild repentinus at fsfe.org
Wed May 23 13:05:00 UTC 2012

On 23 May 2012 11:40, Craig Errington <ce at fsfe.org> wrote:
> Is there a reason for this list not being advertised anywhere? Even on
> the listman pages?
There is: This is not a discussion list, this is a list used to
coordinate the campaign. I.e., if you want access, you should be
prepared to work on the campaign, not just discuss matters.

> Perhaps there'd be more people interested in the discussion? But like
> others in this conversation, we didn't even know the list existed..
There have been opportunities to discuss the project on this list. See
the archives for Apr 17 and Jan 21. I do not mean it as a discussion
killer, but I can certainly understand why Hannes does not want to try
to keep track of several mailing lists.

Cheers,
--
Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild