Software Patents leaflet - again : )

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 30 16:34:42 UTC 2012

Hello List,

sorry for the delay in working on the leaflet about software patents. We
had a really high workload the last 4 weeks, combined with a high rate
of illness among the members of our team. Therefore, I was not able to
work on this issue.

So, let's start again:
Our leaflet about software patents that we use at the booth, is really
outdated and should be updated. Please help me to update our leaflet. I
opened an Etherpad where I inserted the text of the actual leaflet and
some additional text from my side:
http://policy.etherpad.fsfe.org/7
PW: SWPAT2012

I think, the length that the text on the etherpad has now is
approximately the text length we can use on the leaflet. So, when you
add some text then try to delete some text elsewhere, if possible : )

Thank you very much for you participation and ideas,

best regards,
Erik

- --

Erik Albers                               [ ]
Free Software Foundation Europe        [ ][ ][ ]
Policy Team                               [ ]
Your donation powers our work! [http://fsfe.org/donate/]

Contact me in < Deutsch/English/EspaƱol > via:
  Mail    eal at fsfe.org
  Jabber  eal at jabber.fsfe.org
  Phone   +49-30-27595290

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).