Web Sprint in Manchester, April 21-22

Nicolas JEAN nicoulas at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 13 23:11:04 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Andreas, Sam and I have been thinking about the opportunity to meet up
and achieve some work on FSFE's web site. The idea of a Web Sprint to
gather forces and fix dozens of bugs sounded like the best option.
This is why we are proud to announce that the next Web Sprint will take
place in Manchester, April 21st and 22nd.

After the success of October 2010's Web Sprint which saw the advent of
fsfe.org's new design[1], we hope to fix lots of bugs, offer new
functionalities and more important, have a great deal of fun with nice
people!

How you can help and join:
- meet us there: the more the merrier! We welcome all participants who
want to give a try at improving FSFE's website(s)!
- join us online: even if you can't be in Manchester, fixing bugs
remotely is of course possible and wanted!
- give us feedback and ideas: not that much of a web designer or
programmer? Browse fsfe.org, and while reading about things that matter,
tell us what you think. We welcome all comments and ideas, there's
always room for improvement. You are, we are the users!

If you wish to join us physically and you don't have a place to stay
yet, Sam knows a hotel where you can stay for approx. 35€ a night. Let
us know!

We will further announce the precise location and a more detailed
planning soon.

We're all looking forward to it!

Thanks,
The Web Team