IMHO wrong arguments in this thread, worth a reply.

Myriam Schweingruber myriam.schweingruber at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 11:08:26 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 15:27, Myriam Schweingruber
<myriam.schweingruber at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Hugo, hi everyone,
>
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 13:30, Hugo Roy <hugo at fsfe.org> wrote:
>> Le lundi 27 février 2012 à 13:14 +0100, Myriam Schweingruber a écrit :
>>> Hi all,
>>
>> Hi Myriam,
>>
>> Maybe this would be best addressed with discussion at fsfeurope.org so that
>> everyone can participate.
>
> Including discussion, you are right, that should have been my first
> target list :)

I sent a reply today:
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=99425&p=215331#p215331 with
quotes from Hugo's suggestions. Hugo, I hope this is OK for you if I
quoted you, I also suggested he subscribe to the discussion list if he
really wants to discuss licenses.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org