Ask celebraties for Document Freedom Day quotes

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 24 20:21:24 UTC 2012

Hi there,

as you have seen we got a quote from Stephen Fry for Document Freedom
Day. That's really cool! But we should we stop with that? Why shouldn't
we be able to get more cool quotes. So who of you will be able to get
another cool quote from a celebraty?

Whoever is able to get Arnold Schwarzenegger saying "Your file 'll be
back. So better make sure to use Open Standards!"? will be my personel
hero for the next year!!

So, if you have any ideas, please contact them, explain them briefly
what Open Standards are and ask them for a quote. Believe me, it can be
fun finding a hook to explain Open Standards to different people.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003