A modest proposal to stop INTERNET PIRACY in its tracks

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:23:26 UTC 2012

On 24 January 2012 13:19, Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild
<repentinus at fsfe.org> wrote:
> On 24 January 2012 13:15, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal
>> My apologies to non-native speakers confused by my post :-)

> I feel so foolish right now. :-(

>From the response, it's evidently my fault entirely. You have my
sincere apologies.

>By the way, is the Swift's work any good?

His writing style is 300 years old, and I don't know how readable it
will be to a non-native speaker, but he remains a highly-renowned
writer in English for good reason. His other most notable work was
"Gulliver's Travels".

- d.