$YOURFREESOFTWARE.org supporting Document Freedom Day?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 23 20:07:15 UTC 2012

* MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> [2012-01-23 18:59:49 +0000]:

> In other words: please would you consider extending this deadline
> to at least 25 Feb?

Yes, that's fine. It is just for our planing, the sooner we know what
activities will happen, the better we can plan. (But I am also aware
that we could have send out this e-mail earlier.)

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003