Missing 15 signatures for PDFreaders

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 16 20:50:06 UTC 2012

Personally, I really like the campaigns singular focus on readers, but to take this train of thought a bit further it is actually quite nice to show people that you can get quite creative with Free Software. Thinking about creating PDFs and desktop publishing, Scribus comes to mind. But what about all the great audio and video software we have. Combining Ardour, Rosegarden, Pure Data, MuseScore and SuperCollider I've got a complete professional-grade audio/music setup, 100% FLOSS.
Maybe we can put a page in the wiki listing ways you can get your creative juices flowing with Free Software?

Cheers,
Jelle