Missing 15 signatures for PDFreaders

Stefano Spinucci virgo977virgo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:44:25 UTC 2012

On Monday, January 16, 2012, Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> we are just missing 15 signatures for our PDFreaders petition, than we
> have 2000 individual signatures:
> http://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/petition.en.html
>
> Can you distribute this a bit, so we are able to fill this gap.
>
> Regards,
> Matthias
>
> --
> Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
> FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003
> Free Software is important to you? Join today! (fsfe.org/join)
> Weblog (blogs.fsfe.org/mk) - Contact (fsfe.org/about/kirschner)

Hi,
I voted for the petition, and then I went to the Pdfreaders.org page.

Looking around, after having found links to *read* a PDF, I tought there
were somewhere a link to free software to *create* a PDF (e.g. Pdfcreator),
but there were no mention to the creation phase.

Then I ask if could be a good idea to put some links to PDF creation, maybe
creating a dedicated page linked between "graphics" and "about".

Just my 2 (euro) cents

Stefano Spinucci