Bugs on web page

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 11 16:17:27 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, den 11.01.2012, 15:33 +0100 schrieb Reinhard Müller:
> Am Mittwoch, den 11.01.2012, 14:19 +0000 schrieb mjr at phonecoop.coop:
> > Could that be added to
> > please?
>
> Yes, this makes a lot of sense. I'll ask our webmasters to add that,
> or even to add a note to the footer of each page.

FWIW, I've just got the feedback that at least some of our webmasters
think that it's ok if issues with the web pages are sent to the general
contact address given on the URL you've mentioned above.

Anyway, the issue is being considered and discussed by the webmaster
team, and they will decide within the team and implement whatever they
consider the best solution.

BTW, I think this is an excellent example how FSFE's decision making
works: the team responsible for a given field of work decides
autonomously for issues within its domain. Within the team decisions are
made in a democratic - actually in most cases on a consensus based -
manner, input from outside the team is heard and considered.

Thanks,
Reinhard