Re: Why “fellowship”?

Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild repentinus at fsfe.org
Thu Jan 5 15:28:57 UTC 2012

On 5 January 2012 15:14, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> It isn't xhtml and doesn't include any details of how to download the
> source code which is what I expected there.
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://fsfe.org/source/index.en.xhtml
It is extended XHTML and your browser is sent the source. Use "Save
Page As" or "View Page Source" or the equivalents in your browser to
get the real source.

>> It is possible to join FSFE as a member too.
> How, where? ;-)  The "Join" link is for the fellowship.
https://fsfe.org/about/legal/constitution.en.html - write an
application to Karsten Gerloff in his official capacity as the
President of the FSFE. I admit, it is hidden rather well.

> Thank you for the information.  https://trac.fsfe.org shows an
> invalid certificate - is that expected?
I am not sure. I might have manually imported the certificate earlier.
The cert should be signed by StartCom Ltd, the site should use AES-256
and the cert should expire on 2012-10-14.

--
Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild
<repentinus at fsfe.org>