Books to donate

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 4 09:46:29 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

* Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> [2012-01-02 16:36:17 +0100]:

> I have a number of computer books to donate. Originally I wanted to
> send them to kosovo, but that would also cost for transport, So i
> thought I could donate them to the fsfe maybe in germany.
> is there any procedure or interest in this?

Where are you living? One idea might be to go to a Fellowship meeting
around your place http://wiki.fsfe.org/CategoryFellowshipGroup and ask
people who would like it.

All the best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003