FreeYourAndorid.org started today

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 28 13:24:48 UTC 2012

Today we started our "Free Your Android" campaign:
http://FreeYourAndroid.org. The press release is under
https://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20120228-01.en.html and available in
Deutsch, Ελληνικά, English, Français, and Italiano (same languages as
the campaign page itself).

FSF will also spread the news today, but please already start to make
your friends and collegues aware of the campaign.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003