Books to donate

Guido Arnold guido at fsfe.org
Sun Feb 26 23:05:35 UTC 2012

Hello Mike,

I might be way too late. Sorry about that. In case, you are still in
possession of the books, could you send a list of the titles to the
Fellowship group Rhein/Main (cc'ed)?

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 11:51:27AM +0100, Matthias Kirschner wrote:

> Mike from Frankfurt has some Free Software books he would like to
> donate. Perhaps you have an idea how to distribute them in a good way or
> a library you can donate them to.

The next Fellowship meeting in Frankfurt is scheduled on March 7
http://www.wiki.fsfe.org/groups/Rhein-Main

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido      []         Edu team & German team