Your Free Software organisation supporting DFD?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Feb 23 16:40:15 UTC 2012

The last days, we again contacted several organisations about being
listed as partners of Document Freedom Day. You will find the current
list on http://documentfreedom.org/partners.en.html. Our donors are
listed on http://documentfreedom.org/sponsors.en.html and our
testimonials page is also getting better and better
http://documentfreedom.org/testimonials.en.html.)

If we forgot to add your organisation, please let us know and we will
add you asap.

We also encourage you to contact other organisations you are in contact
with, to support DFD by being listed as partners. Of course we are also
happy about organisations outside the Free Software field. (We will not
list companies.)

Best Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003