Fellowship quotes

Arne Babenhauserheide arne_bab at web.de
Tue Feb 21 15:50:04 UTC 2012

“Free Software and Free Culture changed the way I see human interaction in a society. Copyleft gives a great base for real collaboration and it makes me independent of the goodwill of a company. Since it became part of my life, I wanted to help make it better. And for that we need people working full-time. That’s why I became a fellow: My money goes to the FSFE. Also the crypto card is simply cool.”

“The FSFE gets part of the money I save by keeping my freedom. Sounds paradoxical? Well, that’s what it is: You get freedom by saving money. Because buying unfree works is like paying for your own shackles.”

http://draketo.de/bilder/strukturbilder/rost/portrait.png