A pan-European DFD activity proposal

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 15 11:58:29 UTC 2012

Hi Heiki,

* Heiki Repentinus Ojasild <repentinus at fsfe.org> [2012-02-14 16:03:44 +0000]:

> > * I think we should announce the prize with the competition
> > announcement, to motivate people to participate without restricting
> > the audience on people who are already familiar with Open Standards.
> > So I also propose to quickly brainstorm about the prize. The Yeelong
> > laptop that was proposed on a previous e-mail costs $449 (340 EUR)
> > both on http://freedomincluded.com/ and on amazon.com
> I agree. I hope that Matthias can offer some insights (especially
> regarding the budget) here.

How many people do you think you can reach with this activity? If you
think you can get 10+ participants to write something 340 EUR would be
ok from the budget point.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003